General Instructions 2022
What is Elamusmaratonid?
Elamusmaratonid walking and Nordic walking marathons take place in various exciting locations in Estonia that are worth discovering. Elamusmaratonid offer various options for regular exercise in different parts of Estonia during the summer. The 2022 season will be waiting with 5 marathons.
3rd Alutaguse Marathon - 24 April 2022
10th Noarootsi Marathon - 12 June 2022
The trail runs mainly on forest and gravel roads which
are great for Nordic-walking.
There will also be a few kilometers on asphalt, moss in the pine forests and
sand on the seashore. Noarootsi marathon takes place on 10 km, 21 km and
42 km distances.
2nd Naissaare Marathon - 2 July 2022
Start is on Naissaare island, in the harbour, when you
arrive with the ferry. Exact location information is available HERE . Naissaare Marathon takes place along forest paths (on the 21-kilometer and
10- kilometer distances). Since we walk 1 km underground in former Soviet
military buildings, a headlamp is needed.
4th Kõrvemaa Marathon - 7 August 2022
Start is on Sportland Hike and Ski Resort - exact location information is available HERE. Kõrvemaa Marathon takes place on the territory of Kõrvemaa Nature Reserve. The trail runs along the shores of local lakes, passes through the bog on boardwalk and along small forest roads. Kõrvemaa marathon takes place on 10 km, 21 km and 42 km distances.
4th Family Marathon will also take place on 5 and 10 km distances, which will be suitable for baby strollers and families.
14th Lahemaa Marathon - 28 August 2022
Start is on Kolgaküla Healthtrails Center - exact location information is available HERE. Lahemaa Marathon takes place on the territory of Lahemaa National Park, along forest paths (on the 42-kilometer track there will be 800 meters of asphalt). There are also some steeper ups and downs on the track. Lahemaa marathon takes place on 10 km, 21 km and 42 km distances.
What we offer?
- Prepared and marked course (10 km, 21 km, 42 km).
- Drinks and snacks on the track.
- Start number (if you register to all 5 marathons, you will get a special edition number with your name on it).
- Hot meal after finishing in the finish area.
- Washing possibilities in the finish area.
- A medal for each finisher and a personal diploma with your name and time.
What happens before the start?
Start numbers handout begins 1 hour before each start. Participants will have a maximum of 8 hours to reach the finish on 42 km distance, 5 hours on 21 km and 2 hours and 30 minutes on 10 km distance.
Those who have not reached finish of the chosen distance by that time will be disqualified from the track and directed straight to the finish line.
What is waiting for you in service points?
There will be 6 service points on 42 km distance, 3 service points on 21 km and 2 on 10 km distance. At all service points drinks with sweet and salty snacks will be offered to participants. Personal drinking cup will be needed for drinking and there is always possibility to fill up personal drinking bottles.
What happens in the finish?
At the end of the marathon, all participants receive a medal and a personal diploma with the time of finishing the selected distance. At the finish all participants are offered a hot meal and a soft drink, so that nobody has to head home hungry. There are washing possibilities in the finish-area as well.
How to register?Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name,
- The event you want to register to,
- Selected distance (10 km, 21 km or 42 km).
What else to remember when you come to Marathon?
- Spare enough time to avoid being late and being the reason for postponing the event’s schedule.
- Take into account the weather conditions – put on weather appropriate clothes and comfortable hiking boots or running shoes. The marathon will take place in all weather conditions.
- Follow the weather forecast – if there is lot of sun, do not forget to use hat and sun-glasses. For rain protection do not forget to take arain jacket with you.
- Train before the marathon and know your limits.
- In the morning, eat properly and get a good night sleep before the marathon.
- Don’t lose enthusiasm on the marathon track and cheer others. Enjoy every moment 100%.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 527 7540 (Kunnar)